OUR COMMITMENT TO THE ENVIRONMENT
A-1 Septic Service is committed to providing a service and product that we are confident in and we have dedicated ourselves to be environmentally conscious.
Here is a small list of the ways we have become more environmentally friendly:
- The portable restroom and septic waste is disposed of at a certified waste water treatment plant.
- The paper towels that are provided in the portable restrooms meet or exceed the EPA requirements for recycled content.
- We only use formaldehyde free, environmentally friendly chemicals.
- We have moved from using methanol for winterizing our portable restrooms to a salt brine solution.
- Our mobile restrooms have a solar option.
- In our office, we no longer use a paper filing system for our accounts receivable records and we make electronic payments whenever possible.
- Any disposable material that is recyclable is brought to our local transfer station and recycled.
- We continue to educate ourselves further on the up and coming products that will better both our service and the environment.
- In the process of upgrading one of our portable restroom trailers, we have upgraded the urinal to a waterless unit, so both trailers with urinals now feature waterless systems.